- Role: Marketing and Communications Manager
- Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Duration: Until 31st March 2025
- Hours: Part Time (22.5 hours per week)
- Application deadline: 9:00 am Mon 13th November 2023
Are you passionate about the arts, theatre, community and storytelling? At Wildworks we don’t just make amazing theatre experiences we create community led productions which “challenge, inspire and delight”* and right now we are on the lookout for another like-minded human to help share our love for live performance with as many people as possible.
If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic Communications or Marketing Manager looking for a fantastic new opportunity to join a small but growing team, we would love to hear from you. This varied role will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, increase and expand our audiences and grow audience loyalty. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage marketing campaigns, analyse market trends and ensure consistent messaging across all marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns as well as a deep understanding of marketing principles, strong leadership, excellent communication, networking skills.
- Generate ticket sales and audience numbers for specific productions and events
- Develop and execute innovative marketing strategies to promote our projects, broaden our audience reach, and achieve business objectives.
- Create and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns including digital, social media, email, advertising, outdoor and events.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as producing and creative teams, to align marketing strategies with overall organisational goals.
- Collaborate with external project partners to align marketing strategies with joint project objectives.
- Manage the creation of marketing collateral, including sales materials, website content, blog articles, press releases, and other promotional materials.
- Oversee the company’s digital presence, including website optimisation, search engine optimisation (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate marketing campaign effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences, industry trends, and competitors’ activities and collect audience data to support our core funding and project funding contractual requirements
- Manage marketing budgets, allocate resources effectively, and optimise return on investment for marketing initiatives.
Wildworks Membership Scheme Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of a strategic plan to establish and launch a Wildworks’ membership scheme. Define membership tiers, benefits, and pricing structures that align with our goals and objectives.
- Plan and execute campaigns to attract new members. Develop strategies to increase membership renewal rates. Evaluate and report on effectiveness.
- Use newsletters, email and social media to keep members updated and engaged and informed of member benefits i.e.: priority booking, discounts, access to special events
- Maintain the membership database providing exceptional customer service responding to enquiries, resolving issues, and addressing member feedback.