- Role: Sponsorship Consultant
- Reporting to: Wildworks CEO
- Duration: 6 to 12 months from November 2023 to October 2024 with majority of deliverables being required within the first 6 months
- Application deadline: 9:00 am Mon 13th November 2023
Wildworks is looking to commission an external Sponsorship Consultant to bring in private sector sponsors for our new project, ‘We are Shining’. This is a new Wildworks project consisting of four strands of activity part funded by the Shared Prosperity Fund. There is a sponsorship target that fulfills one element of the additional income required to deliver this ambitious programme at its fullest potential.
LOCATION: The work can be delivered remotely, however a base in Cornwall would be an advantage and professional knowledge of Cornwall desirable. A hot desk in our office at Hall for Cornwall, Truro can be made available when required.
REPORTING TO: The consultant will report to Wildworks’ CEO.
DATE OF CONTRACT: 6 to 12 months from November 2023 to October 2024 with majority of deliverables being required within the first 6 months.
- Develop a sponsorship strategy for Wildworks and more specifically the ‘We Are Shining’ programme
- Agree with the Wildworks CEO the strategy and potential sponsors to approach, ensuring the company values align
- Represent Wildworks in approaching potential sponsors and lead on negotiations
- Deliver £55,000 sponsorship
FEE AVAILABLE: up to £5,500 including VAT payable in two instalments or upon the total target being achieved if sooner.